*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Additional Information
- More Info
- Reviews (1)
|Dimensions||4 x 2 x 6 cm|
ActiGin™ is derived from highly purified and fractionated Panax notoginseng plant and Rosa roxburghii fruit. ActiGin has been demonstrated to help:
- increase glycogen recovery by up to 370% (more fuel for your muscles)
- increase high intensity endurance performance up to 20% (go 20% longer)
- decrease oxidative inflammation up to 69% after high intensity exercise (for faster recovery times)
ActiGin is unique in that it loads your muscles with more glycogen pre workout, enhances citrate synthase(CS) activity during workout (CS initiates the Krebs Cycle), and reduces inflammation post workout. A complete pre-intra-post supplement that targets all the critical stages of an intense workout.
In regards to Panax notoginseng, research has shown that there are 2 main groups of ginsenosides, Rb1 and Rg1, with various sub-molecules under the Rb1 and Rg1 grouping. On-going research indicates that certain compounds in Panax notogineng may aid with endurance & recovery.
Rosa roxburghii is widely regarded for its high antioxidant properties. It belongs to the rose plant family and its fruiting body is extremely rich in antioxidants. Gram for gram, Rosa roxburghii contains significantly more vitamin C, superoxide dismutase, and other antioxidative markers than other available citrus fruits and plants.
Strong feedback from some of the industry’s leading athletes, including a two time winner of the Leadville 100 and Flandis tour champion, demonstrate that ActiGin can help even high caliber athletes achieve better performance.
- Color (in powder form)
- Light Beige
- Product Flavor Profile (mixed with 8-10 oz. water)
- Light tea taste, slightly bitter
- Suggested Flavor Pairings
- Our Pomegranate Açai and Pink Lemonade flavors (available as caloric or non-caloric options) compliment the bitter, tea-like taste in this product. Not a fan of fruit flavors? Try Chocolate Low-Caloric – the dark chocolate flavor pairs well with bitterness.
- Alternative Uses: Add to…
- Sports Drinks
- Cold Beverages (juice, milk, iced tea, etc.)