*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Oxxynea® consists of 22 natural non-GMO extracts and concentrates delivering a wide spectrum of polyphenols. These bioactive antioxidant polyphenols scavenge free radical species to offer health benefits traditionally found in a Mediterranean diet.
Servings: 15 Price Per Serving: $0.39
- Additional Information
- More Information
- Reviews (0)
|Dimensions||4 x 2 x 6 cm|
Inspired by the Mediterranean diet, Oxxynea® includes 21 fruit and vegetable extracts standardized in polyphenols. These 22 synergistic extracts are red & white grape, bilberry, grapefruit, papaya, pineapple, strawberry, apple, apricot, cherry, orange, blackcurrant, green tea, carrot, tomato, broccoli, green cabbage, onion, garlic, wheat germ, asparagus, olive, and cucumber.One dose brings the same antioxidant protection as the daily consumption of five fruits and vegetables.Acting as antioxidants, the spectrum of polyphenols in Oxxynea® scavenge free radical species to offer health benefits traditionally found in a Mediterranean diet.
In the Mediterranean diet, there is a high consumption of fruits and vegetables, which has been observed to reduce the incidence of coronary heart disease. Antioxidants reduce free radicals, support cardiovascular health and reduce total cholesterol levels.(1) A placebo controlled study with animals given Oxxynea® for twelve weeks, showed an increase in total antioxidant capacity, lowered cholesterol levels and strongly reduced aortic fatty streak deposition (2). Oxxynea® shows a significantly higher antioxidant capacity (82% increase as assessed with the ORAC 5.0™ assay) (2)*.
(1) Oxxynea. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.fytexia.com/.
(2) Sutra, T., Decorde, K., Riss, J., Dallas, C., Cristol, J. P., & Rouanet, J. M. (2007). A commercial extract of fruits and vegetables, oxxynea, acts as a powerful antiatherosclerotic supplement in an animal model by reducing cholesterolemia, oxidative stress, and NADPH oxidase expression. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 55(10), 4258-4263.
- Color (in powder form)
- Red purple brown
- Product Flavor Profile (mixed with 8-10 oz. water)
- Bitter, Earthy, Tannin
- Suggested Flavor Pairings
- Pomegranate Açai,Chocolate or Vanilla Low Caloric flavors pair best
- Alternative Uses: Add to…
- Cold Beverages (juice, milk, iced tea, etc.)
- Sports Drinks