*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
RaceRunner™, a beet extract rich in the antioxidant betalain, provides fast‐acting, natural support for mobility and flexibility. RaceRunner™ can also improve endurance performance, and recovery by supporting a healthy inflammatory response to stress.
Servings: 15 Price Per Serving: $0.66
- Additional Information
- More Information
- Reviews (0)
|Dimensions||4 x 2 x 6 cm|
RaceRunner™ contains betalains, powerful antioxidants which provide multiple physiological benefits. Betalains are found in a variety of foods, the richest source being beets; they are the pigments that give beets their rich red and yellow colors.
Betalains have anti-inflammatory properties, particularly at the cellular level.(1) This anti-inflammatory quality may reduce risk of injury and stress on the chemically sensitive musculature and joints. Studies have shown that betalains improve function and discomfort of knee joints in individuals with knee distress.(2) The potential to keep chronic inflammation at bay can leave you feeling healthy and active.
Researchers studying the properties of betalains found they had ability to keep levels of harmful enzymes low.(3) This may lead to a healthier heart and circulatory system, potentially resulting in a longer, more active life.
RaceRunner™ is truly a “take it, feel it” product, leaving you with greater sensations of energy and vitality.
(1) Pietrzkowski, Z., Nemzer, B., Spórna, A., Stalica, P., Tresher, W., Keller, R., … & Wybraniec, S. (2010). INFLUENCE OF BETALAIN-RICH EXTRACT ON REDUCTION OF DISCOMFORT ASSOCIATED WITH OSTEOARTHRITIS*.New Medicine, 1, 12-17.
(2) Reyes-Izquierdo, T., Pietrzkowski, Z., Argumedo, R., Shu, C., Nemzer, B., & Wybraniec, S. (2014). Betalain-rich red beet concentrate improves reduced knee discomfort and joint function: A double blind, placebo-controlled pilot clinical study. NDS Nutrition and Dietary Supplements, 2014(6), 9-13.
(3) Clifford, T., Howatson, G., West, D. J., & Stevenson, E. J. (2015). The Potential Benefits of Red Beetroot Supplementation in Health and Disease. Nutrients,7(4), 2801–2822. http://doi.org/10.3390/nu7042801
- Color (in powder form)
- Dark purple
- Product Flavor Profile (mixed with 8-10 oz. water)
- Slighty sweet, slightly earthy
- Suggested Flavor Pairings
- Pomegranate Açai or Sour Apple – Both available in caloric or non-caloric options
- Alternative Uses: Add to…
- Cold Beverages (juice, milk, iced tea, etc.)
- Sports Drinks
- * To experience the full benefits of your supplements make sure you are consuming the full recommended dose at the appropriate interval.