This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Additional Information
- More Information
- Reviews (0)
|Dimensions||4 x 2 x 6 cm|
The skin is one of the most important organs in the body as it serves as a protective barrier for the internal organs. As we age, the skin’s texture and appearance changes; the skin becomes thin, and cannot retain water. Therefore it is crucial to keep the skin healthy.
ACTIValoe® is up to 3 times more effective than other commercially available aloe vera as it has a bio-active profile nearly identical to natural aloe vera’s inner leaf gel, where the major carbohydrate component is acemannan. Acemannan is critical to aloe vera’s effectiveness- it is lacking in many over the counter aloe vera products. The unique processing technique of ACTIValoe® protects the potency of the inner leaf acemannan, allowing its robust properties to energize human macrophage cells. The macrophage is responsible for directing cellular activity for the body’s innate and adaptive immune responses to fight disease and infection. Additionally, macrophages decrease inflammation and encourage tissue repair, thus effectively speeding up wound and burn healing.(1)
In a three month randomized human clinical study of an unflavored drink made with Qmatrix ACTIValoe®, researchers found that facial wrinkles were significantly decreased and that facial elasticity was greatly increased, via an increase in collagen production. ACTIValoe® also has been shown to increase skin hydration.
- Lanphier, L. (2013, August 12). What is acemannan. Retrieved from http://www.exhibithealth.com/general-health/what-is-acemannan-980/
- Color (in powder form)
- Off-White with deep-red fleck
- Product Flavor Profile (mixed with 8-10 oz. water)
- Faintly tart taste
- Suggested Flavor Pairings
- Pineapple Passionfruit, Pink Lemonade, Pomegranate Açai, or Sour Apple — All available in a caloric and non-caloric version
- Alternative Uses: Add to…
- Cold Beverages (juice, milk, iced tea, etc.)
- Sports Drinks