*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Additional Information
- More Information
- VERISOL® How it Works Video
- Reviews (2)
|Dimensions||5 x 3 x 8 cm|
There are many intrinsic and external factors that affect skin aging. With aging, skin loses strength and elasticity. One factor that can dramatically improve the appearance of skin is maintaining high levels of collagen. Collagen peptides are natural occurring proteins are main components of the skin. One third of the protein in our body is made up of collagen, which supports the skin’s strength, elasticity, and shape. It is the major structural component of skin, filling the space between cells, and diminishes with age.
The beauty boost VERISOL® is a Bioactive Collagen Peptide® that helps to nourish the deepest layer of skin, the dermis, where topical treatments cannot reach. VERISOL® encourages skin’s collagen metabolism from the inside to help prevent wrinkles, as well as promote skin hydration and elasticity to fight visible signs of aging.
A 2013 study of middle aged women showed that supplementing with 2.5-5.0 grams of collagen daily had a statistically significant effect on skin elasticity in the treatment group compared to placebo.(1) Another study with 2.5 g of oral administration of VERISOL®, showed significant reduction of wrinkles and higher concentration of collagen in skin in only 4 weeks.(2)
(1)Proksch, E., Segger, D., Degwert, J., Schunck, M., Zague, V., & Oesser, S. (2014). Oral supplementation of specific collagen peptides has beneficial effects on human skin physiology: A double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Skin Pharmacology and Physiology, 27(1), 47-55.
(2) Proksch, E., Schunck, M., Zague,V., Segger, D., Degwert, J., & Oesser, S. (2014). Oral Intake of Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides Reduces Skin Wrinkles and Increases Dermal Matrix Synthesis. Skin Pharmacology and Physiology, 27(1), 113-119.
VERISOL® How it Works Video
- Color (in powder form)
- Light white to yellow
- Product Flavor Profile (mixed with 8-10 oz. water)
- Neutral tasting
- Suggested Flavor Pairings
- Any: Pairs well with all of our 12 flavor offerings. Choose your favorite!
- Alternative Uses: Add to…
- Cold Beverages (juice, milk, iced tea, etc.)
- Sports Drinks
- Baked Goods