*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Choline is an essential nutrient important to the healthy structure and function of the human body. It benefits everyone, from pregnant women to infants and children, athletes, adults and seniors. VitaCholine® supports cognitive function and enhances memory.
Servings: 15 Price Per Serving: $0.21
- Additional Information
- More Information
- Reviews (0)
|Dimensions||4 x 2 x 6 cm|
VitaCholine® contains choline bitartrate, an essential nutrient that is part of the B-complex vitamin family. Choline is important for the brain to function properly. It is the precursor to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter in the brain involved with memory. Choline is also required for the structural integrity of cell membranes and for helping nerve cells communicate with one another. Due to its roles, choline helps support cognitive function, and may ameliorate age related memory problems. In one clinical study from Boston University School of Medicine, the dietary data of a group of 1400 adults between the ages of 36 and 83 was examined. The data was gathered over four years and the group was tested for verbal memory, visual memory and verbal learning over time. The researchers discovered that adults who had higher choline intake, scored highest in the memory tests.(1)
- The Beginners Guide to Choline. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.purenootropics.net/beginners-guide-choline/
- Balchem. (n.d.). Vitacholine™: Essential for Every Body. Retrieved from http://balchem.com/fhn/vitacholine%E2%84%A2-essential-every-body
- Color (in powder form)
- Product Flavor Profile (mixed with 8-10 oz. water)
- Neutral tasting
- Suggested Flavor Pairings
- Any: Pairs well with all of our 12 flavor offerings. Choose your favorite!
- Alternative Uses: Add to…
- Cold Beverages (juice, milk, iced tea, etc.)
- Sports Drinks