The term ‘ThinkitDrinkit™’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 140 Huyshope Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- visit the website, and other sites accessible from the website
- register with and buy products or services on the website
- take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires
- contact us, for example in writing, call customer services.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
ThinkitDrinkit™ may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 1st 2015.
ThinkitDrinkit™ has a commitment to our visitors and customers to keep their information safe and respect their privacy. We collect information about our online users only on a voluntary basis, only when a visitor purchases our products or registers with our site. This information is kept safe within our system and is never released, sold or made available to 3rd party entities. ThinkitDrinkit™ never discloses information regarding our visitors and/or customers, such as name, address, or telephone numbers.
ThinkitDrinkit™’s site collects non-personal information from visitors to track the total number of visitors to the site in and to identify the visitors Internet browser type. This information is used solely to better our site for quicker and easier navigation and to better our service to you, our customer.
Overall our goal is to keep your information what it is intended to do, for purchasing products from our online store and processing that order.
Information We Collect
ThinkitDrinkit™’s online ordering process requires your contact information, i.e., your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. By providing your contact information, it allows us to process your order and to get products ordered to you, our customers, quickly and safely; plain and simple.
Returns & Exchanges
It’s important to us that you be satisfied with your purchase, and we take great care in offering the highest quality products. In the case you would like to return a product we make it as easy as possible. We will issue a full refund to your credit card or exchange an unopened unsatisfactory product for an alternative item. Due to the nature of these products and the fact that they are dietary supplements we are unable to accept opened packages as returns. Please note that we won’t be able to refund shipping and handling unless we have sent you the wrong product.
All we ask is that you follow a few reasonable guidelines:
- Products must have been purchased directly from ThinkitDrinkit, LLC retail stores or Ecommerce site. We cannot accept returns of products purchased from other retail outlets. Please return those to the store where they were purchased.
- Unopened Products must be returned within 30 days of order date.
- Please include a copy of your receipt (or a note with your order #, name, email address, phone number) and your reason for returning the product(s).
- We cannot accept returns on opened or used products.
- Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable (if applicable).
- Products specified as non-returnable or not for resale cannot be returned.
You may also call our Customer Service team for assistance: (860) 452-0400
Our product return/exchange location is:
140 Huyshope ave
Hartford, CT 06106
At ThinkitDrinkit, we offer complimentary, and standard U.S. shipping as well as a number of flat fee-based domestic and international options.
All orders over $100 ship for free.
Simply select the appropriate shipping option delivery during checkout.
Domestic US Shipping Options and Pricing
Standard USPS shipping- arrives within 5-7 business days
US Ground- arrives within 5-10 business days
2nd Day Air- arrives within 2-3 business days (order cut-off is 1pm EST)
Next Day Air arrives within 1-2 business days (order cut-off is 1pm EST)
Hawaii & Alaska
US First Class Mail – All orders $75.00 or more ship for free. All orders under $75 – Ship for $5.95
Risk of Loss
Any goods purchased from our site will be shipped by a third party carrier. As a result, title and risk of loss for such merchandise will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
How do I cancel my order?
Order cancellations MUST be received within 60 minutes (1 hour) of order placement in order to stop your order from entering production. Order cancellation requests may be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or called into Customer Service at 860-452-0400 during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST).